At The Seatery whatever the type of chair or sofa you have, and whatever condition it’s in, we can restore it to its former glory. Using the highest standards of traditional skills backed by the latest technology, our expert craftsmen and women will:
- Carefully remove all existing upholstery down to the bare frame
- Inspect the frame and tighten all joints where necessary
- Strip and re-polish all external wood surfaces Replace webs and springs as required
- Replace all old non-FR polyester foam with the latest, high resilience combustion modified foam
- Finally, re-upholster your chair or sofa in the fabric of your choice
The team includes specialists in traditional upholstery, modern furniture and leather, ensuring the right expertise is on hand for your job. A wide range of quality fashion fabrics are available to choose from to give a high quality finish to the piece being restored.
All work is carried out in our own workshop by our own people so quality is controlled throughout.